Mystery?

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 08:42:55 -0700

Jon Page wrote:

> At 09:15 PM 6/23/97 -0700, you wrote:
> >Does anyone have a good mystery?
> >Warren D. Fisher
>
> Yeah,
> Where do my tools and small parts keep hiding?

In "zip-lock" bags I hope!

I recently bought several sets of clear plastic boxes from Sam's Club
because I put parts in them when dis-assembling actions.  The tops of
the boxes cluttered up the shop because we rarely used them unless we
were going to quit working on a job for awhile.  My partner Dick started
using them as portable parts and small tool work areas.  You use them
upside down so the lip that goes over the edge of the box acts as a
fence to keep small stuff from getting off of the lid.  When you are
going to a different place in the shop to work, pick up the lid, tools
and all and set it down in the new area!  Neat!!!

When I am, say, working through a set of wippens, I keep ten of them in
number sequence in one large zip-lock.  I have the zip-locks standing up
in a plastic box in number order.  Keeps everything under control.

What'cha think?

Warren

Warren
--