oops! send apology;Hamburg Hammers -Reply

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 21:58:44 -0500

----------
> From: Horace Greeley <hgreeley@leland.Stanford.EDU>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: oops! send apology;Hamburg Hammers -Reply
> Date: Monday, June 23, 1997 11:25 AM
>

> After all, you just never know what effect Endust is going to have
on piano
> tone...
>
> Best.
>
> Horace

It kills the bass, at least that is what I think happened to a
certain piano whose maid rubbed the strings with a cloth full of
endust, or were the strings sprayed first? Or was it air freshener to
kill cat urine odor? or perhaps a only a
sneeze? Anyhow the piano was under warrenty, so they got a new set
of bass strings.