Consultation Fees

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Sat, 28 Jun 1997 12:40:37 -0500

Jim,
Thanks for your opinion on this.  I agree wholeheartedly.  Time is what we
have to offer- either service time, consultation time, whatever.  I'm
wondering how you approach the customer and what are the nuts and bolts of
your handling these consultations.  Do you get a fee up front?  Do you send
literature in addition for your phone and appraisal time? Larry Fine
charges I believe $30 per half hour.  He has, I'm sure, EARNED every cent
of that and more over the years.  Thanks again!
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net