Shop Setup

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Sun, 29 Jun 1997 17:25:02 -0400 (EDT)

Avery,
First off, you need a parts rack. I made one out of 2x4's, electrical
conduit and pipe insulation (molded foam type).  Drill holes in the
2x's for the conduit 12" apart. Cut the conduit into 2' sections, insert
into holes and cover with insulation. Mount this on hinges to the wall.
I have never had to swing them closed but it is an easy fixture.
This system was shown to me by my friend, Dave Koelzer.
It is not for actions, just for case parts.
Also the best tool for shop and field regulation of grands is the
TuatLine Regulation Guide. A new system devised by yours truely.
Just ask Jim or Gina. Available now.
Jon Page
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass. (jpage@capecod.net)