Spurlock's Capo D'Astro Bar File for V bar too?

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 18:11:48 -0500

I am interested on one.  But  more urgent I need a dressing tool for
the  V bar or upper bearing ridge or what ever the heck it is called
in upright pianos.  I know,, most have the steel rod that you can
rotate, but some don't and consequently the the ridge needs to be
ground down in some places not all, which is a mystry because why
would some strings cut a groove and others not? Of course if
Spurlock's tool works for the V bar please let me know what source to
order from.
Richard Moody