victims 2

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Fri, 02 May 1997 13:52:10 -0500

At 09:40 AM 5/2/97 -0400, you wrote:
  Any one person at any time may
>accuse anyone of anything...............
>  Be prudent in all your actions .............
Jim B and List,
	Of this whole thread, and having been there, I have to most strongly agree
with Jim's statements above. The sad part is, that you can't really do
anything about it, which makes the good part about it VERY good. Good, in
that you don't have to worry about it. Be prudent, as Jim says, and my
experience taught us to "move fast" if the the need arises. Remember,
though, that 80% of what most people worry about never happens to anybody,
and that "negative" mental thought proccesses lead to ill health.
>  By the way, the differing views on this subject
>is the reason we have Pepsi Cola and Coke.

On this I must strongly disagree. We have Pepsi to drink, and Coke to
loosen rusty bolts. Try It!

Guy Nichols, RPT
nicho@lascruces.com
	"Birdman, Birdman, what's the word, man. Into the night we go.
	 Billie, Billie, knock me silly. Sing to me soft and low.
	 Save me from losing my soul to a heaven as cold as ice,
	 I'd sooner be a free man in hell, than a prisoner in paradise."

					Brock Walsh and Gino Vannelli
					"Jehovah and All That Jazz"