victims 2

Warren Fisher fish@COMMUNIQUE.NET
Fri, 02 May 1997 12:25:35 -0700

JIMRPT@aol.com wrote:

>   A prudent person always has this in the back of their mind, or should.

Jim, I think I was one of the ones that started this thread around
"Robins' Barn" at the begining.

My point then and still is, if you work for an institution or other kind
of public organization and they provide the majority of your income,
then your need to CYA is considerably more than us self-employeds.  Any
impropriety whether real or imaginary could cost you your job!

Personally, I don't make a fuss about this with old customers.
Sometimes the situation comes up with new ones, but since I take off
Wednesdays and work Saturdays, that usually takes care of the problem.

Warren

--
Home of The Humor List
Warren D. Fisher