Cleaning Wax from ears. Was earplugs

Warren Fisher fish@COMMUNIQUE.NET
Sat, 03 May 1997 01:24:49 -0700

Joel Rappaport wrote:

> Barrie Heaton wrote:
> > [snip]
> >This meant I had to have my ears syringed on a yearly basis...
> > [snip]
>
> Barrie brings up an interesting point.  There is a syringe system we can
> use in the comfort of our own homes to clean out this very important
> area.  In the drug store, I found the Murine "Ear Wax Removal System"
> that comes with ear drops, a syringe and instructions.  It was
> recommended to me by an audiologist during a hearing exam.
>
> Take a few minutes and try this procedure.  It couldn't hurt.
>
> ----Joel

Joel,

Many of us probably already own an ear wax removal system and don't know
it.

It's called a water pik! (for cleaning teeth and stimulating gums)

I've used mine that way for ten years after my doctor used one to clean
my ears. Start out at low force and build up as needed.

Warren
--
Home of The Humor List
Warren D. Fisher