Fw: loose pins (long - fiberglass resin repair))

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Sun, 04 May 1997 10:47:05 -0500

Dear Kind and most obsequiously helpful list,
	There have been some mentions of  "falconwood".  What is this
substance (I presume) its nature, uses and source?
	If this is considered common knowledge, or a hackneyed FAQ, or was
discussed in detail last year in five different threads, I would
humbly endure the obloquy I risk in posing such a simple question.
Richard The Lamb Hearted