Fw: loose pins (long - fiberglass resin repair))

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Sun, 04 May 1997 13:48:39 -0400 (EDT)

>Dear Kind and most obsequiously helpful list,
>	There have been some mentions of  "falconwood".  What is this
>substance (I presume) its nature, uses and source?
>	If this is considered common knowledge, or a hackneyed FAQ, or was
>discussed in detail last year in five different threads, I would
>humbly endure the obloquy I risk in posing such a simple question.
>Richard The Lamb Hearted

Falconwood is a pinblock material made of European beach ( I think). It is
sold by Geers Inc. and used by some piano manufacturers, one of which is the
Walters Piano, (again I think they do).

Willem Blees