ear wacks

S. Brady sbrady@u.washington.edu
Sun, 04 May 1997 11:36:49 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 4 May 1997, Barrie Heaton wrote:

> I'm facinated,  my wife and I have visions of lieing down on your side
> with a wick coming out of ones ear and a nice glopwing flame :-).
>
> I know this is probably not true,  please enlighten a little further.

	I had this done a few years ago, and that's pretty much how it is.
The candle (as I recall) looks sort of like a big ice cream cone. The
procedure is actually pleasant, and much less traumatic than flushing your
ears with a syringe, in my opinion.

Steve Brady, RPT
University of Washington
Seattle, WA