errant post

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Mon, 05 May 1997 23:22:05 -0400 (EDT)

everyone;
Apparently this is not my night because now I can't seem to get an apology on
line
 I have sent the message below twice and both times it has come back.  Maybe
the cyber devil is after me for being so irrascable.

List, et al;
 I could say many things to expunge my culpability of making an errant post,
but I just screwed up again :-(
  What can I say, but I'm sorry and will endeavor not to let it happen again.
Jim Bryant (FL)

We are sorry, but this system sensed the following request which may have
been
inadvertently sent to list pianotech@byu.edu:

 LIST

If your posting was intentional, please accept our apologies and resend your
mail message, making sure you do not include anything that may look like a
request in the first line of the body of the actual message. If this was
indeed a request please resend it to listserv@byu.edu
Your entire message is copied below.