liquid nails

Tunapiana@aol.com Tunapiana@aol.com
Tue, 06 May 1997 02:56:34 -0400 (EDT)

<< >I have not tried the CA glue on keytops or ivory but what I have found to
be
 >the best for complete keytop jobs is stuff called "Liquid Nails". It comes
in
 >a squeeze-tube, is white in color and is a latex base.

 Ahhh greg ..... the easiest is not always the best .....

 try thinking about the NEXT keytop restorer ( hope it's you)

 this type of adhesive is for planks 4x4 or greater ... stud cement ........
 it glues houses together !!!!!!

 Glenn (down under) >>

Dear Glenn and List:

The Liquid Nails I'm referring to is a white latex base in a squeeze
tube-there is another Liquid Nails product that is Brown, very smelly and is
a solvent-based adhesive in a caulk-gun format-PLEASE don't confuse the two-
they are two entirely different products! I hope this clears up any
confusion...
And, by the way, even after fully cured you can unglue the keytop without
damage if you are very careful. (But, I ask, if it was a job well done to
begin with, why would you need to remove the keytop....)

I Hope this helps

Greg Torres, Technician
Niceville, Fla
tunapiana@aol.com