applogy for positng

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Tue, 06 May 1997 15:38:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Wim!

Please (!), don't post *anything* like your "bitter person" note to JIMRPT
on PIANOTECH anymore!!!  That post should have been sent in private (or not
at all ??).

If you need to parade such feelings in front of a crowd, choose a different
crowd.  We , on PIANOTECH have come to expect better from you!

Alan Crane

Alan:

I was not even aware that Jim's post was on the pianotech list. I didn't even
look at that. It came from Jim, and I just asumed it was on the PTG-L list.
Since Jim appologized to the Piano tech list for sending that post there, I
will also apologize for repying there.

Wim