Hollow drills

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Tue, 06 May 1997 17:59:37 +0100

Thank you all for your replies we shall seek some out.

I am a sucker for off the shelf gadgets and toys to make life easier and
|I also like the idea of making my own tools.

I have a similar device for cleaning the glue of  damper barrels which I
made out of alliminium tube.

Regards,

Barrie.

In article <199705061503.KAA26943@onyx.southwind.net>, Ron Nossaman
<nossaman@southwind.net> writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |