V P Elections

Tom Myler TomMyler@worldnet.att.net
Tue, 06 May 1997 20:08:37 -0700

With all due respect, I could not possibly disagree more strongly with you.

The PTG's political B.S. and Pissing Contests belong in their own list, and
have NO place in this one.  Please keep them there.    This is a TECHNICAL
forum.

If I want to observe or participate in the PTG Wars, I know where to
subscribe.

Myler, Tom

"Perhaps the greatest wisdom is the knowledge
of one's own ignorance"

                                 John Steinbeck

> From: Horace Greeley <hgreeley@leland.Stanford.EDU>
> To: pianotech@byu.edu
> Subject: Re: V P Elections
> Date: Tuesday, May 06, 1997 6:22 PM
>

> Jim, Wim, Jon, and List,
>
> While I concur, in part, with Jon about using a different list for some
> discussions; I must respectfully suggest that the (however inadvertently
> introduced) issues raised here are of substantive value to each of us.

(Extremely Huge Snip)