Action Removal Brambach Grand??

Dr. Grebe pianoman@inlink.com
Wed, 07 May 1997 18:16:47 -0500

----------
> From: Warren Fisher <fish@COMMUNIQUE.NET>
> To: pianotech@byu.edu
> Subject: Re: Action Removal Brambach Grand??
> Date: Wednesday, May 07, 1997 3:28 PM
>
> Pianotoone@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > Paino is Brambach 6' baby grand.  Has the double legs under the front
corners
> > and carved supports where the legs meet the keybed.
>
> Dick,
>
> One grand I got into, you had to remove the front leg screw to get to
> the cheek block screw which was under it and off at an angle. I don't
> remember the brand.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Warren
>
> --
> Home of The Humor List
> Warren D. Fisher
> fish@communique.net
> Registered Piano Technician
> Piano Technicians Guild
> New Orleans Chapter 701
I have run into cases where someone put in longer, larger screws throught
the pedal lyre to try to tighten it up and the screws ran into the back
rail of the keyframe screwing it down tight.  So you had to remove the lyre
screws first.  Being as bad as a Brambach, I wouldn't be surprized

James Grebe from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com