center pin reamers, homemade

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Wed, 07 May 1997 22:41:03 -0500

Never thought of the dremel tool.  Don't carry one. I should have
mentioned the home made  reamers I have used were mostly on the job,
where
the bushing has to be increased only one or two sizes.   One or two
twirls does it.  I do not know how these would work on a new flange,
or a  new bushing.
	Any one know of a bushing tamping tool?   I know of the ultimate
after two diff home made ones.  I'll bet the dremel reamers know of
them too.  : )
Richard Moody.