Night Club Piano Grunge

Greg Newell gnewell@en.com
Fri, 09 May 1997 00:19:37 -0400

Lorlin D. Barber wrote:

> I am working on a 1991 Samick for a nightclub. Spilled drinks & mixtures of
> cigarette ashes, etc. have not contaminated the pinblock but have left quite
> a cleanup challenge.
>
> Any experiences with nifty ways to cleanup the plate between the tuning pins
> without devoting too much time?
>
> Thanks much for any input!
>
> Lorlin B,RPT

Lorlin,
    I would use a solution of TSP and water (not too strong) and dab it
in there quickly with a parts brush or regular paint brush with bristles
cut down some. Don't let this stay on too long but blow it out with an
air compressor to a waiting, copious supply of paper towels. Afterwards
charge lots of money :'>

                                     greg--