Old Steinway action help

Travis Gordy tgordy@fullnet.net
Fri, 09 May 1997 12:24:17 -0500

Thanks Keith. This has turned out to be almost a one man thread. Sorry
about that. The piano was built in 1892. Don't ask why I didn't see the
serial number on the action before today. Could not believe the overall
good condition with that age. Obviously been in good environment all its
life. After getting into jack adjustment by inserting "punching" behind
felt at back of rep.lever slot it is obvious it has been done that way
before, probably at the factory.
Travis