Hammer striking point-sad story-embarrassment

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Tue, 13 May 1997 08:17:25 -0500

That's exactly what I mean Jim.  It a shame because I see so many young and
older parents struggling to cover all their bases financially and an RPT
comes along and inflicts himself on them and we can't really stop him!

Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net

----------
> From: JIMRPT@aol.com
> To: pianotech@byu.edu
> Subject: Re: Hammer striking point-sad story-embarrassment
> Date: Monday, May 12, 1997 8:33 AM
>
> Lance;
> In a message dated 5/12/97 9:31:13 AM, you wrote:
> <<25-30 years experience doing the same things over
> and over again...WRONG>>
>
> Perhaps this is a case of one years experience repeated 25 or 30 times.
:-(