Confession time

Jim pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Tue, 13 May 1997 13:46:44 -0700 (MST)

Hi Jim:

I just have to confess. I am a violin player also. The thing that bugs me
most these days is how difficult it is to play in tune.  One would think
a piano tuner would do better.  I have discovered however, that when I
do not play every day, my intonation suffers. Hmmm . .. I wonder if my
tuning alo suffers if I don't tune every day. Well, thankfully, I have
my SAT. But, I notice also that if I don't tune every day my eyes can become
careless and my ears will pickup on it and cry for correction or more
precision in stopping the dots. It's nice how beautifully the two work
together even when I'm not at my best.

Jim Coleman, Sr.