Confession time(WARNING-HUMOR)

Ron Nossaman nossaman@southwind.net
Wed, 14 May 1997 18:07:17 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all,

Chuck Burbach (some of you will remember him) once made the observation that the performers that give you the most trouble are the ones on the way up, or on the way down. Those that are comfortable with their careers will take what you can give them and g
o with it. That's been dead on in my experience.

Ron Nossaman

At 09:19 AM 5/14/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Jim and List,
>
>>ps, It has been my experience that the better the performer, without regard
>>to the instrument, the easier they are to work for and with.  Has anyone else
>>noticed, or experienced, this ?
>
>Without question, the real professionals know where each part of the
>performance/recording equation starts and stops.  If they have confidence
>in your work, they'll consistently do the rest.  Even Brendl.
>
>Well, said, Jim.
>
>Horace
>

>Horace Greeley			hgreeley@leland.stanford.edu
>
>LiNCS				voice: 415/725-4627