Duplex noise ratio

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Wed, 14 May 1997 18:10:50 -0400

>Hi List,
>
>I'm having trouble deciding what to do about front duplex sizzling noise

As tuners we hear many things happening in the pianos that are not heard
three feet from the piano nor heard by the less sensitive piano user/owner.

It is not our job to creat work for ourselves that is not justified by needs
of performers or owners.

It IS our job to know about these things and what to do about them when needful.

I hope you are using metric wire sizes when restringing the Yamaha.

        Newton
        nhunt@jagat.com