Laptop? (was Re: SAT for JP ?)

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Wed, 14 May 1997 22:14:58 -0500 (CDT)

>        I whole heartedly agree! What do the E.T. users (of which I am a re=
cent
>inductee) do when the battery dies? Do you call off the rest of the day
>untill it can be
>recharged?

I hadn't thought of that.  Good idea, but alas, no is the actual answer.
With the Sanderson Accu-Tuner (SAT) there is a plug-in transformer if such
an event should occur during a tuning.

>...and If you drop it and must send it off for repair do you go on
>vacation untill you
>can get it back?

Once again, yes.  I mean, no to the vacation, and yes to have it repaired,
if in the fall it no longer performs as designed.

>Do you buy 2 of them and keep the 2nd as a spare?

Yes.  In my inventory of tools, a spare SAT is reality.
(Just a side note: I even have a spare automobile in case my main one
breaks down.)

>If these all seem
>rediculous to those of you reading then I presume that you must agree.

None of these seem, uh, rediculous, so I fall into the category of those
who do not agree.

>You must be
>able to do without whether or not you choose to.

I choose *not* to do without.

>My two cents ;>)
>
>Greg Newell

Your two cents and my two cents add up to four cents    ;-)

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731