Laptop? (was Re: SAT for JP ?)

Lee Sankey lsankey@swbell.net
Thu, 15 May 1997 08:10:51 -0500

James,

You have a couple of options for a low battery in the SAT. One is that you can keep the charge maintained by
keeping it plugged into the cig. lighter socket in your vehicle. I believe Inventronics has the adapter cord
available or you can make your own. Radio Shack has one available but I believe that you must change the
polarity. Some of their adapters have the provision for this. If you can't find one cut the wire and solder
the positive to the negative and vice-versa.

Also I have made and auxilary battery pack that I velco on the back of the SAT case. It will not only allow
you to finish your tuning(s) but it will also completely recharge the SAT internal battery. I done this 3
times on a single charge of the aux battery. The aux battery is small but it is capable of operating the SAT
for several day