Duplex noise ratio

Thu, 15 May 1997 14:02:40 -0700

Ron,

I think that you are right, but, as noted, the instruments which have given
me trouble with the CA have been subject to the RH% of being reasonably
close to large quantities of salt water (the Pacific).  Certainly haven't
noticed the problems with bridge pins, where I've used it since I first
discovered it...

One aspect of using anything like  CA, or epoxies, etc on pianos is to be
careful to use it in areas where flexibility is of limited value.  Comments?

Best.

Horace

Horace Greeley			hgreeley@leland.stanford.edu

LiNCS				voice: 415/725-4627