Used Yamaha keys

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Thu, 15 May 1997 21:33:06 +0000

> Date:          Thu, 15 May 1997 02:53:25 -0400 (EDT)
> From:          BobDavis88@aol.com
> Subject:       Used Yamaha keys
> To:            pianotech@byu.edu

Hi Bob,

Yes...Someone sometime ago suggested making plugs for future key
weighting adventures.   Question...who makes the best tools for
plug cutting?  The other thing I'm doing for the Northern
California Testing Board is to make some new key bushing jigs
for the Technical Test.  How about the basis for a home made
action model?  I would love to make my own action model and I
know it would be a great learning experience.  Action rails from
Yamaha?  Anyone have any extra rails lying around?

ilvey
Pacifica, CA