SAT wish list

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Fri, 16 May 1997 11:22:36 -0500

>Sorry not to have followed the whole discussion here, but I would really
>like to see two different pages for Master Tunings in the exam score option.
>This would make life significantly easier for testing centers, and should
>not
>be so difficult to do.
>

>Dennis Johnson
>St. Olaf College

     I know I'm about to start sounding like a broken record (you know,
one of those black disks on which music was recorded in the old days),
but the driving force behind the development of CyberTuner was to provide
many features that would otherwise still be unavailable.  CyberTuner
scores the PTG tuning exam and can store and use as many master tunings
as are needed.

Kent Swafford