hammer voicing

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Fri, 16 May 1997 17:46:49 -0500

>  Or take a golf ball, how it bounces
>off the floor.  Or how it is in contact with the club face for a
>moment and then begins de-acceleration, yet travels for 250 yards,
>350 yards if you are Tiger Woods.  I wish I chould bounce hammers
>like golf balls to see how high they would rebound.  But who knows
>what that would tell?
>R Moody

Try Jim Geiger for the physics of golf balls. He's really quite knowledgeable
about them, and how they relate to hammers. He's not on the list, so you'll
have to phone him. He used this info at a chapter thing here, and it was
way cool.
Guy
Guy Nichols, RPT
nicho@lascruces.com
	Time is nature's way of keeping everything from happening at once.
        -- Woody Allen