SAT wish list/battery life

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Fri, 16 May 1997 22:23:22 -0500

>From what I've read here, the most critical limitation of the
>CyberTuner/Powerbook combination is the battery life.  How do you users get
>around this?  I guess you could plug it in everywhere you go, but this was
>one of the reasons I parked my old PT-4 and bought an SAT.
>
>Mark Story, RPT
>Eastern Washington University
>mstory@ewu.edu

     There is no getting around the battery life issue.  Part of the
elegance of the SAT is the fact that a battery charge lasts days.

     With a standard battery, a charge runs a Powerbook/CyberTuner for
only a tuning or two, after which one will have to either plug into AC,
or swap out batteries.  I prefer to have extra batteries and swap them.
I've gotten accustomed to it.

Kent Swafford