pianotech etiquette

KUANG v137z2ng@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu
Mon, 19 May 1997 11:48:31 -0400 (EDT)

Hi list,

On Mon, 19 May 1997, Richard Moody wrote:

> Since no one has mentioned it, an easy way to do this is go to the
> "sent items" box and find your subcsribe letter.   Substitute
> "unsubscribe" for "subscribe" but that's needless to say, eh?
> Although in some "cases" you can never be too sure. ;)  (sicr)
> rm

	Maybe jp is just having a bad day.  In case you're wondering, his
name is (probably) John Schiavone.  Maybe we should forgive him once :)
You can always complain to his internet provider if you think he's
annoying to you in the future.  Email me if you're not sure where to send
complains.

Sincerely,
Kuang Wang