appropriate behavior

DMWMGR@aol.com DMWMGR@aol.com
Mon, 19 May 1997 16:36:16 -0400 (EDT)

My name is David Koelzer I am a technician with good skills and good
morals. I am also new to computer and mail list. I do know though
that I subscribed to pianotech for intelligent, provacative, and relevent
piano technical info.  What I have seen so far is 90% baloney
and I am tired of running through repetitive,politicle, and useless info.

It is obvious who wrote the reply,  with good reason, if we do not
wake up and attend to the basic ideals of this group then it
will become useless.