age of piano

NEUBERT@cup.edu NEUBERT@cup.edu
Tue, 20 May 1997 09:49:07 -0400

Can someone please provide the age (date of manufacture) for the
following pianos:
Baldwin E70 Ser.#416205
Kimball 435S (on card, inside top of piano says P437) Ser.#T96884
Kimball P435 Ser.#12999
Kimball 433F Ser.#349893 (not certain first # is correct)
Kimball 434F Ser.#348070 (not certain first # is correct)
Kimball 433F Ser.#J49885

What would be good/fair prices on the above.  They are being
sold as new pianos, but Kimball has been out of the business
for a couple years, so I am wondering when these were made.
Calls to Kimball were less than conclusive (records seem to
be discarded!!), and Bladwin never returned my call.
My son is in need of a good piano.  We would rather not go to
the used market.
Any help would be VERY much appreciated.  If this is not the
best group to whom to address this query please let me know
of any better source.
Again, thanks.
John Neubert
neubert@cup.edu