Aural Pure 5ths Equal Temperament

Jim pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Wed, 21 May 1997 07:41:52 -0700 (MST)

Hi Bob:

You are right about the main two kinds of 5ths. In my second article
I give primary tests as the 6th 10th test to give prominence to the
lowest coincident partials of the 5ths. When I have more experience
with this system, I may come to a combination conclusion.  I just don't
know at this time.

Thanks for your input.

On the subject of TuneLab, I guess I am experiencing a comedy of errors.
I downloaded your new version, and when I tried to load it on my son's
computer, I had a disk read error.  I have re-downloaded it and hope to
get it up and running soon.

Jim Coleman, Sr.