Midi pianos

Tunapiana@aol.com Tunapiana@aol.com
Thu, 22 May 1997 10:40:52 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 97-05-22 08:19:33 EDT, jpage@capecod.net wrote:

<< He might be better off with a midi keyboard. I don't know
 if it is still true but I tried one of these and the switches
 under the keys weren't fast enought to record all the notes.
 An editing program was needed to add the dropped notes;
 on improv, this is not ideal. >>

Jon:, the problem was probably not the MIDI sensors but most likely an
installation problem or a poor regulation or something else. I have installed
2 of the Gulbransen MIDI kits with none of the problems you describe...what
were the products installed and the piano's brand and condition-just
wondering.

Greg Torres, Technician
Niceville, Fla
Tunapiana@aol.com