Slow Times

jpiesik@arinc.com jpiesik@arinc.com
Thu, 22 May 1997 12:33:25 -0400

     Hey Sam, what you wrote was great!:

  "Whoever posted their "slow complaint" I hope you're satisfied. This is what
you get. Some guy who can't stop crowing about how they're beating a path to
his door, trampling his rose bed in the process, 150 shady, brick-lined yards
from his oaken door with the big brass knocker. He has to scrape them off his
Mercedes as he backs out the driveway, Their frantic clawing marks on his car
for his services are paid for by the interest off his checking account!  As
for why it is slow some times and not others, check out Chaos theory.

Chucklingly yours, Sam Grossner chicago."

Sorry Sam, but I'm the one who started the "Slow Times thing." I did get some
very useful comments, though, from some very wise folks. The "crowing crowd"
doesn't bother me - it's all amusing!

Still giggling at your response,

John Piesik, RPT