Duplex noise ratio

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Thu, 22 May 1997 23:19:42 -0500

I am wondering why German wire sold by APSCO is not listed in its
metric size.
Röslau piano wire is listed in sizes 12 - 23 with half sizes the same
as Mapes and Diamond Brand.
	The question is, is # 20  1/2 wire the same or different from
manufacturer to manufacturer?

Richard the wirey
----------
> From: Newton Hunt <nhunt@jagat.com>
> To: pianotech@byu.edu
> Subject: Re: Duplex noise ratio
> Date: Thursday, May 22, 1997 12:46 PM
>
> Dave asked about metric wire sizes.  The differences between metric
and
> American sizes are indeed small in the smaller sizes but become
rather
> more at the larger sizes.

same here