"rig" jobs,,was horror repairs

PDtek@aol.com PDtek@aol.com
Sun, 25 May 1997 19:05:04 -0400 (EDT)

>Have a grand damper thats not seating right? Don't waste >valuable time
trying to regulate that pesky sucker. Do like >this "tech" did. Scotch tape
two large wood screws to the >damper wire. So what if the key has a curiously
heavy touch? >Lets not get picky now.
>Dave Bunch

>Why not just do the job right and find out why it was not >seatting right?
> Ease the damper guide rail, take action out, and then check >for tight
pins.
 >It is not a difficult job in most cases, and then you will not >have to
>settle for "Mickey Mouse" work.

>Dave Peake, RPT

OK, thats the last time I attempt to use tongue in cheek sarcasm to add a
touch of humor. I would have sworn that it was plenty obvious.

Dave Bunch