Aural Pure 5ths Temperament Part III

Jim pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Sun, 25 May 1997 16:15:20 -0700 (MST)

Hi Glenn:

Yes, that's all there is to it. Well, almost. some pianos may require
1.5 cents to be added to the A4 number. I can't guess the inharmonicity
curve of every piano, but if 1.0 does not make the 5ths pure enough,
try 1.2 etc. It has just amazed me how simple this really is.  More and
more I'm beginning to appreciate the genius of Dr Sanderson and his
piano tuning formula.

Jim Coleman, Sr.