Refinishing Sharps

Warren Fisher fish@COMMUNIQUE.NET
Mon, 26 May 1997 12:57:55 -0700

Dan M. Hallett, Jr. wrote:

> Dear Eddie:
>
> Welcome. I feel the same way. What I've done - and do - is to group all
> the messages pertaining to a subject together.

Dan,

An alternative would be to cut and paste the messages into a word
processor like MS WORD. Then you could arrange then in any order simply
by either dragging  and dropping with the mouse or using the move
command.  Also, you can use the outline mode to arrange by titles or
subject matter.  You can also have as many messages per page as will
fit. Most mail readers just print one message at a time.

Another big advantage is being able to print on both sides of the paper.
You print the odd numbered pages first, then flip the stack and print
evens on the other side.

Just a thought,

Warren
--