Others can speak too.

EugeniaCar@aol.com EugeniaCar@aol.com
Wed, 28 May 1997 08:26:45 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 97-05-28 02:50:44 EDT, sadle001@maroon.tc.umn.edu (William
C. Sadler) writes:

<< Guys ......is it really necessary to respond to every fricken
 subject/question on this list.....do you not agree with any of the
 thought....this has become total choas...don't you think?????????

 Finally, don't you have some pianos to work on???????

List,

Isn't it great that we all have this forum to use for spouting off when we
have a bad day? or when we get up on the wrong side of the bed? or when we're
just in a grumpy mood?

Gina

PS Thanks to each and every one of you who use your time to respond; almost
always I find something of value in every post.