Others can speak too.

tcole@cruzio.com tcole@cruzio.com
Wed, 28 May 1997 16:32:51 -0700

List,

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of the below named
persons and other pianotech contributors, frequent and not, who have
taken the time to post their thoughts to this list. It is they who have
made PTG into an every day meeting. It _is_ chaotic and that's part of
what makes it exciting and informative.

Note to Mr. Sadler: There is no way to make this list totally acceptable
to all. I have my gripes, too, and I agree that an FAQ for the newbies
and the clueless would make the signal-to-noise ratio even better than
it already is. As there are more and more seasoned list members
contributing, I notice fewer "hit the wrong key" goofs and more
thoughtful posts. So, I hope that you can find some patience for the
"inefficiency" that exists in chaos and that you may be able to glean
enough wheat from the chaff to make it worth your while.

Thanks for your post,

Regards, Tom

--
Thomas A. Cole RPT