Tips on Tips

Dave Sanderson pianobiz@juno.com
Thu, 29 May 1997 07:53:03 -0400 (EDT)

Ralph
By changing caps with each use, that crud (glue collar) doesn't build up
and become a problem, at least not as badly.  Also if you see glue on the
threads you can clean it off before putting the cap back on and that
should take care of the problem. Having a paper towel around, to clean
out the threads and to place the used tip in is a good idea. Glad I could
help.
Take care,
Dave Sanderson