Recrowning (stay public, please)

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Thu, 29 May 1997 07:54:14 -0700 (PDT)

Dear list --

You see what happens -- ONE person complains of excessive volume, and now
ALL of us get to do without this very interesting reply, and who knows how
many others that will never get written. Please _consider_ before you
attempt to constrain the dialog, friends.

Please tell all of us about your experiences with bridge wedging and
recrowning, Jim.

(My 2 cents)

Susan

>Since some of us have obviously taken up too much band width on this
>list, if you want an answer of my experiences on this topic, please write
>me privately. Jim C. Sr.
>

>On Thu, 29 May 1997, Richard Moody wrote:
>
>> In reply, so as to keep the thread on Horace's comments, I seem to
>> remember Leonard Jared talking about placing a wedge in the bridge
>> ala keystone fashion.
Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake
when you make it again."
				 -- F. P. Jones