ca glue-a tip about the tips

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Thu, 29 May 1997 12:12:55 -0400

CA glue can be most distructive and well as constructive.

Dave Sanderson's solutions are excellent for transporting CA glue.  (I have
it all over the inside of my case!)

For shop use I like to take a three or four inch length of tubing (from Ed)
and cut a hole in the tip that is a tight fit for the tube.  Pulled through
just enough to leave a 1/8" of tube in the tip will provide a long term tip
that can be clipped back, 1/8" at a time, that opens up the tube for next use.

I have been thinking that a little box to hold glue, accel., would be useful.

One other means is to cut off the tip of the tip and force the tube into the
tip just far enough to be able to grasp it with needle nose pliers and force
the rest of the tube into the bottle.  THis can be capped again and again if
kept clean.

        Newton
        nhunt@jagat.com