Xn Changes (was: Need a Mason Expert)

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Tue, 30 Sep 97 21:46:19 -0400

On 9/30/97,  Delwin D Fandrich, pianobuilders@olynet.com wrote:
>I switched to the dos "clone" system when I started working with CAD. In
>those days there was nothing available for the Mac. And I do mean
>nothing.

Here's a little know fact. The mac would have died in the first two
years, had not Apple persuaded Microsoft to deveople core applications
for the new platform. Prabably did more for Apple's history than MS's
$100 in non-voting Apple stock this ummer.

Del & and I should continue this discussion out in the parking lot. The
last time I went on a jag about the Mac pltform, Don Mannino doused me
with a fire hose! (1/96, I b'lieve.)

Bill Ballard, RPT
New Hampshire Chapter, PTG

"So come on down, for the best in fidelity"
AM radio spot for the local Radio Shack store.
(Thank you, I'll take a space between the last two words.)