Appraisal

Clarence Zeches czeches@toccoafalls.edu
Thu, 2 Oct 1997 20:52:40 -0400

The Ancott book is published by Ancott Associates, P.O.Box 46532,
Cincinnati Ohio 45246. It has brand names and price data on almost every
piano manufactured in the world today.  There is a subscription fee for the
publications. They also have a discontinued piano edition.  This
publication lists the model, brand, year of disc. and the suggested retail
price at the time it was discontinued.									Clarence Zeches RPT, Atlanta
GA. chapter.