scary?

Michel Lachance chance@InterLinx.qc.ca
Sun, 05 Oct 1997 18:36:03 +0000

James,

You have a point here.  Mac lost the game by the end the 80's when you
still had to pay over $4000 for a Mac computer that had a 7 inche
monochrome screen.  It would have still been the time to tame over the
PC market where everybody where still running Dos Worperfect on XT's
machines.  Now, it is at the same point as Beta vs VHS video cassette.

However, I can tell you that you will find everything you need regarding
all the major programs (word processing, data bases programs, etc).  The
repertoire in arcade style games however is not as prolific for
Macintoshes...

There is a good side of it: no virus writers care anymore for such a
small market. In ten years, I have never met personnally any Macintosh
users who had his computer infected by bacterial bytes.

Michel Lachance, RPT