Cold weather coming up

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 23:37:12 -0700 (PDT)

At 04:17 PM 10/6/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear List,
>
>I have a grand that I have rebuilt and it is going to have to spend this
>year in a pole barn. If I bring the action inside will the rest of the
>piano be damaged by the changes in weather ? I dont really have too much
>of a choice in the matter, but if it is going to wreck the piano I will
>have to make some room for it somewhere.
>
>Andy Hector
>Rochester Hills, MI

Dear Andy --

There is always a choice. Find it a home for the winter (aren't there nice
old widows in Michigan?) or sell it to someone who does have room for it.
Protect your work.

Good luck.

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"I'm glad there are at least some things somewhere that I don't have to do
today."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant